Saturday 5 October 2013

Goddess and more!

I've been meaning to have a go at the goddess style bracelets but never got around to it - well this morning I'm on a roll - 3 created along with another 'Lady Luck' bracelet and my own design with the skulls and black bracelet.  Hope you like them - have a great weekend.
Gorgeous 'Goddess' style bracelet, this one is made using 8mm blue frosted glass beads and silver tone heavy jump rings with a silver coloured lobster claw claps.

Another entry for the Beading Friends Forever October challenge - this time using smaller AB clear round beads, lilac/pink mix pearlised seed beads and amethyst montees.

I'm really loving this style bracelet - its so effective, this time using bright pink glass beads and the heavy silver tone jump rings finished off with a t.bar fastener.
 

I've gone big and chunky on this Goddess bracelet & earring set.  12mm glass metallic beads with double large silver tone jump rings - its just stunning and the photo doesn't quite capture the effect.  I so luv this one - think it's my favourite so far.  Both items finished of with silver tone metal findings.

And finally (I've been busy this morning lol) I've had these silver skull beads for almost a year trying to think what to do with them and here's the result - a simple ladder stitch using 4mm ab black glass beads, 6mm opaque black glass beads and a silver tone t.bar fastener.  Really quite fun but expensive looking.
 
Have a fun weekend everyone - I'm back to do more 'makings' I've got an itch and it needs scratching.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous jewelery, love the /GothicHalloween inspired with the skulls.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete