Sunday 6 November 2011

Busy week and more........

Hello everyone, hope you are all well and for those of you lucky enough to have been to the NEC this week I hope you got lots of lovely crafty stash :o)  I'm determined to get to the NEC and also to Crafters Companions 'Craftaganza' next year so my savings have started (and I haven't even got my Floriday holiday out of the way yet haha).
I had my first Christmas card fair on Friday and as such was very busy all week preparing.  To be honest it was probably too early as I didn't do too well, but to put a positive spin on it, it gave me the opportunity to look at my display and make corrections and reajustments, which is what I've spent a lot of the weekend doing.
Here are a few of my recent creations, please feel free to use for your own inspiration - afterall that's what I believe Crafting is all about - sharing :o)  enjoy and have a great week.
 Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends Cd used here.
 Plain brown paper carrier dressed up with Crafters Companions Humphrey decoupage.
 Hunkydory Christmas stuff.
 Furry Friends again.
 Hunkydory Christmas.....

 Forever Friends range...



 Hunkydory Christmas
 Yummy gummy sweeties in a gift card.
 Hunkydory.....

 Table Place setting card/goody....an idea given to my by my beautiful friend Sylvia Anderson
 Hunkydory again....

9 comments:

  1. They're all lovely cards Lynne - you must have been very busy!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you've been a busy bee! Lovely

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo some beautiful cards lynne all fab, louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness Lynne, you have been busy!!! Great makes!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Lynne, I love the forever friends collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous hun x

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, great cards Lynne, you have been busy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynn, My you have been busy love the cards and the choc's :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete