Monday 26 March 2012

Spring has Sprung!

This weeks Daisy Doodles DT card is for the challenge 'Spring'.  Here I have used Daisy's image 'Spring has Sprung' which I have coloured in using my Spectrum Noir pens in lovely spring colours.  This image opitomises spring to me, the fresh new life bursting through the ground in beautiful colours.  So pop along to Daisy doodles Challenge page and join in the fun, we all thrive on a challenge!
I have made an A5 foldback card using a lovely yellow centura pearl card, cut out shape of topper using spellbinders and mounted on some green card I embossed in my cuttlebug.  I punched a ribbon of the same green card and added yellow ribbon and paper flowers from my stash, added a few gems and created a sentiment and verse to complete.  Happy Easter & happy crafting :o)

Front view of A5 foldback card


Inside view of card showing verse and beautiful Daisy Doodles 'Spring has Sprung' image.


Closer view of Main image.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lynne. Nice fresh colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Spring Easter card Lynne xxx Love the colouring xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, this card really sums up spring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely spring/Easter card. I love that embossing folder you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lynn and l love the colour:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn this is so pretty inside and out , great embossing Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete