Sunday 22 September 2013

A chip off the old block!

Good morning everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend as much as I am.

This morning I woke up with Mark Smiths DVD 'Chips & Nuggets'  playing in my head and just had to try my first chip multi-strand necklace.  Thanks Mark for your wonderful inspiration I hope I've done you proud.  You can check out Marks wonderful work here - Orbital Designs  So here it is, my genuine gemstone blue sodalite multistrand necklace incorporating Silver metal spacedust beads and finished with silver coloured metal t-bar fastener & cone ends.  Hope you like it. 

I am entering this into Beading Friends Forever September Challenge 'Anything goes'.

 Above you can see how this will sit on the décolletage area beautifully and
below is a view of the simple but stunning finishing.
 
Thanks for dropping by and call again soon.

1 comment: