Monday 23 April 2012

One for the Boys DaisyDoodles Challenge

Morning all,
This weeks Challenge from Daisy Doodles is 'One for the Boys'.  Here I've used Ryan the Footballer and it's a pack which includes 4! backing papers and only $3!  I've made a simple matted and layered 8 inch square card and printed off the Ryan image and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens.  I've finished it off with a simple rosette made using my Hougie board, topped with a Spellbinder round die cut with a peel off sticker for the sentiment.  So come and join in the challenge and have a look at the fab images for you to collect at Daisys Store.

6 comments:

  1. Aww looks fab sweetie. Great to see you being able to blog again :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Lynne, I am sure any soccer fan would love this!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stranger :-)
    Love your blog and your cards. Such a talented old girl ain't ya :-)
    Hope you are well :-)
    Love Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete