Monday 27 February 2012

Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges - Colour Your World

Hi all, here's my DT card for this weeks Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge, it's entitled 'Colour your World', come and join in the challenge where the only stipulations is 'No Black or Brown'!  Easy huh?  This week I've chosen the gorgeous little cutie 'Amy', isn't she sweet?  I've had my Cuttlebug out again and used Spellbinder die for the main image shape which I have also used Spectrum Noir, Copics & Promarkers to colour, Marianne die for the flourishes and Sizzix embossing folder for one half of the backing for which I used Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card.  The background papers are also from Daisy Doodles Amy range, a fab collection with multi uses not just babies, check them out here:  Amy Papers.  It's been mounted up on a white linen A5 landscape card with some silver mirri, then finished off with some pretty flowers, ribbon and gems.  Do have a pop over to Daisy Doodles Challenge blog and join in the fun.  Happy Crafting :o)

8 comments: