Wednesday 15 February 2012

Winner! Build a Flower...

I won a mini competition on Sharon Duncan's facebook page and the prize was 'Build a Flower' images, here's what I did with them.
Using very pale green Hunkydory card folded to give an A5 base, I matted gold mirri and the background sheet of flowers which I fixed mint green fine ribbon to before sticking to base card.  I then matted the flower base to mirror and stuck over ribbon, the flower sheet was then cut out and sprayed with Crafters Companion Gold Spray & sparkle before 'building'.  Iadded the larger flower to the base topper and the smaller in the corner, then finished off with a sentiment & a couple of gems from my stash.  Thanks for stopping by and do come back soon - Lynne x

9 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, I love the rosette style flower
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, colours and the flowers are fab. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely. Beautiful flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! I love your flowers!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful congratulatons on your win:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete