Saturday 11 February 2012

The Mojo returns!

After a dismal week of failures, I've finally had a good day finishing off projects that yesterday I thought would end up in the bin!  Come on, we've all had those days lol - but I'm living proof you should just soldier until the creative juices return :o)  I'm happy to say they did today.
This is a little 80th Birthday card I was asked for with pink flowers....

This is a card I've created for 'We like card swaps' and this months theme is Red Roses.


I've had this Hunkydory pack for ages meaning to do the penny slider card Ann-Marie did as I think it's just the cutest image....here it is and I even tried to get one that shows it in motion!!! (get me lol)

I could play for hours with these haha!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

Well keep warm peoples - enjoy the rest of your weekend :o)




18 comments:

  1. Fab Lynne. I love the Roses card especially x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards Lynne, glad they didn't end up in the bin lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Especially like the pink one and the slider! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of cards, especially the Rose card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you have got your Mojo back these are stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards Lynne and the red rose one is beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're lovely. The hedgies are so cute, aren't they?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy, gorgeous cards.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards I would say your mojo is back. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful as usual Lynne, love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous cards Lynne. I love the easel card it is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! These are all beautiful but that hedgehog slider card is just sooooo adorable, such a cute image, I love him! I regularly get little hedgehog visitors in my garden and I just think they are so sweet. Really gorgeous cards hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely cards glad you got your mojo back I have done 5 mens cards today and 4 were same bloke lol xx

    ReplyDelete