Tuesday 14 February 2012

On a Jammi Mission & Adorable Scorable!

Evening all, I've got a taste for crafting now here's tonights projects - your comments are welcomed.

Project 1: Hunkydory Adorable Scorable kit - I followed examples by Ann Marie with my own slant...using the cottage sheet I managed to get 2 cards by using the base topper and the decoupage separately - I like to get more for my money haha....
1.  Stepper card made using the hougie board.

 2. 6" twisted easle card.

Project 2: This is for Jammi Panda's Facebook challenge.  Fee provided us with an image sheet and information which included using just Pink & White......I've made another 6" twisted easle (hmmm is there a pattern forming here?) card matted with pink & white swirl paper edged with super sticky tape topped with pink glitter. Decoupage images cut out and triple embossed then assembled. Mounted the dragonfly & one of the flower sets onto spellbinder toppers made with pink and white card.  I have also added photos showing close up of triple embossing & glittery wings.



Thank you for dropping by - I'd be happy to receive your comments and I'd love it if you would follow my little blog :o)  Hugs Lynne x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I made my home sweet home card today as well. Will be adding it to my blog this week sometime. Im following you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards love them both. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete